Clutter Clutter is everywhere in our lives, and getting rid of it increases our happiness. This is the third post in a loose collection of articles on decluttering. First I discussed my experiences with and benefits of what we all think of when we hear the word clutter: getting rid of actual physical possessions. Next …
Tag Archive: Social Media
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hitting the Reset Button
- All Posts
- Welcome To The Happy Philosopher
- How Understanding the Marginal Utility of Money Will Make you Happier
- Case Study: A Military Doctor Can Retire Early. Should He?
- Increase Your Awesomeness With This One Simple Trick
- You are Replaceable. Congratulations!
- Stacking Functions
- Happy Philosopher: The Backstory